Asbestos is a dangerous material and only the most qualified and experienced people should carry out the work. At Rapid Asbestos, we are committed to getting the job done to the highest possible standard. Talk to us today to find out how we can assist you.
Asbestos Air MonitoringOur licensed and trained professionals carry out asbestos air monitoring at all stages of the project. Upon the completion of the project, we will provide an Asbestos Clearance Certificate.
Asbestos air monitoring Perth
Rapid Asbestos Removals Perth are fully licensed and trained to carry out asbestos air monitoring. We offer asbestos air monitoring for both residential asbestos removal projects and commercial asbestos removal projects. If you are planning a renovation where asbestos contained products are present, it’s important that you hire a certified asbestos removal and disposal company to remove and monitor the air during and after the removal.
Our Perth asbestos air monitoring services
If you live in Perth and plan on having asbestos contained materials removed, it is essential that air monitoring is employed to keep yourself and others safe. We perform the following monitoring types:
- Background Asbestos Air Monitoring: This test is performed prior to commencing work. It involves testing the air for asbestos fibres before any disruption is made to the asbestos-containing material.
- Control Asbestos Air Monitoring: This test is done during the process of removal. Control Air Monitoring allows us to measure the effectiveness of the control measures we have in place.
- Exposure Asbestos Air Monitoring: This test also happens during the removal process. It involves taking regular samples in order to access the risk of exposure to asbestos fibres. We take the results of these samples and compare them to the national exposure standards.
- Clearance Asbestos Air Monitoring: This test occurs after the asbestos-containing material has been removed, and ensures the space is safe. A site is deemed safe when the airborne fibres present are below 0.01fibres/ml. Following this testing, we will provide an Asbestos Clearance Certificate as proof that the area is now safe to reoccupy.
Frequently asked questions
In Australia, it is a legal requirement that all asbestos samples be tested at a NATA accredited laboratory. At Rapid, we send our samples to be tested by an independent NATA accredited laboratory.
Air monitoring is required at all stages of asbestos removal, before, during and after the removal. The stages of asbestos air monitoring are:
- Background Asbestos Air Monitoring
- Control Asbestos Air Monitoring
- Clearance Asbestos Air Monitoring
Need a certified asbestos removal contractor?
Here at Rapid Asbestos, we are committed to getting the job done to the highest possible standard and charge competitive pricing for all our services. We understand that asbestos is a dangerous material and you only want the most qualified and experienced company to carry out the work.